Download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 Beta and receive an Amazon eGift Card!
What’s New in v9.4 Beta?
Send Us Your Feedback and Get a Reward
Get an Amazon eGift Card for testing the product’s latest functionality. All you need to do is download NAKIVO Backup & Replication v9.4 Beta and proceed with one of the options below:
For Backup to Amazon S3
- Add an Amazon S3 account to the inventory.
- Create an Amazon S3 backup repository.
- Run a VM backup job to the Amazon S3 repository.
- Perform full VM recovery from the newly created backup.
- Log into the recovered machine and check the Guest OS for any errors.
For Cross-Platform Flash Boot
- Add a Windows or Linux Server to the inventory.
- Back up a physical Windows or Linux server.
- Set up and run a Flash Boot job for the newly created physical machine backup to a VMware VM.
- Verify that the recovered VM has appeared on the target host and is bootable.
- Log into the created VM and check the Guest OS for any errors.
For Object Recovery to Source or Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory
- Create and run a backup job for a VM with the supported versions of Microsoft Exchange or Active Directory Server.
- Start Object Recovery for Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory and specify the application objects you want to recover.
- Restore the selected application objects to the original server.
- Check that recovery was successfully completed and the application objects were restored to the source.
After you complete the testing:
- Send the support bundle to email@example.com by 05.21.2020.
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey.
NOTE: Use your business email to download NAKIVO Backup & Replication, send the support bundle and fill out the survey. For more information, read the v9.4 Beta Program Terms & Conditions.If you have any questions, contact the NAKIVO Support Team.